Sunday, December 22, 2013

McEvoy Christmas Party


It is the in-laws turn for Christmas this year so the McEvoy's got to celebrate early.
We had a delicious dinner followed by our families traditions.
The grandkids got to act out the nativity story.
There are a lot of grandkids but not quite enough for the full cast that live close by.
Scott Got to play the roll of all three wise men.
I honestly didn't think he would really listen to what he was supposed to do, he comes to Grandma's house and all he wants to do is play.
But he did listen and he did play his part.
I was very proud of my wise boy.
After the nativity story we opened up gifts.
It was so much fun.
More fun then when I was a kid.
Scott just got into everything this year and opening presents was no exception.
He was even excited to watch Mark and me open presents.
Even early Christmas can be a Merry Christmas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment