Saturday, December 14, 2013

Scott's Excitement

Scott is really getting so excited for the baby to come.
We have been getting his room ready and I've brought out the old toys that Scott stopped playing with a long time ago.
Well it's true what they say, distance has made his love for the toys grow stronger.
He cant get enough of them.
I tell him that he used to play with them when he was little and the baby will want to play with them too.
He tells me how he can't wait to play with them with baby.
I'm looking forward to that too.


And here's Scott showing his support.
He loves to put his softness in his shirt and tell me he's having a baby softness.
Then he pulls it out and I try to show him how we treat babies.
Kinda scary when he starts banging softness against his head or throws him on the ground.
But he is getting so excited to have a baby brother.


No comments:

Post a Comment