Thursday, December 5, 2013

Third Trimester

I'm on the final stretch now and wow, I'm really starting to feel it.
Feel the baby more, feel the strain more, and feel the pressure of the next step.
I can't believe how fast this pregnancy has gone.
The holidays have really helped with that.
Try not to stay busy over the holidays and you will find yourself busy avoiding it.
I have been so busy that I've actually been able to sleep OK; I mean not completely as good as before I was pregnant but so much better then I did while prego with Scott.
Since I have been through this before and have something to compare it to I have realized that my pregnancies aren't that bad.
I still don't love it but I am spared many of the annoyances that other women go through, so I am grateful.
I haven't been able to concentrate on decorating the babies room like I was with Scott.
Scott got pretty much all of me since before he was born.
Having number two means that this little baby has had to share me even now.
It's sad in a way but at the same time he will have more people around him to love him.
And with Scott going to school this little guy will get more one on one time with mom then most second children get.
I look forward to that.
Few things better then snuggling with a baby.
Well there is definitely no hiding my belly now, I am poking out for all the world to see.
I get big everywhere, not just in my belly, and although I know it happens I still get sad about it.
But, again, I've been through this with Scott and I lost it (slowly) after Scott so when I get hard on myself I try to remember "This too shall pass."

Here I am at 32 weeks.
I don't get ready much anymore and have turned into a real home body.
Winter, pregnancy and a very busy craft schedule will do that to ya.
I'll have to post soon all the projects I've been working on.
These next 8 weeks are just going to sail by with how busy we've been keeping.
8 WEEKS!
Crap!
I've got to get moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment