Monday, September 30, 2013

Sleep Over

Melissa moved to Ogden.
It's put such a damper on my social life.
Well, Mark left town so Scott and I decided to leave town too.
I've kinda always viewed Ogden as gross, but with Melissa there I guess I got to get over it.
It felt so nice to just sit around with my bestie. 
We sat around in our lounge clothes on Sunday and the kids had so much fun playing.
That night was the season premier of our favorite tv show, Once Upon a Time and our friend Emily came over to watch with us.
I love late nights with friends and no kids, it felt like the sleep overs I used to have a kid.
The next morning we all went to Ogden's dinosaur park which I heard was so much better then Thanksgiving Point.
I will say it wasn't better, just different, and by different I mean more age appropriate
for Scott.
This place had a whole out door park that featured statues of dinosaurs in close to real size in a nature setting making for a 3D span shot look.
Scott was in Heaven.
We stepped outside to be greeted by a big T Rex eating a Parasaralophus and what does Scott do, jump into character and growl as loud as he can with his claws up high scaring Brayden to instant tears; kinda sad but also pretty funny.
Melissa had fun quizzing Scott and me about the dinos we saw and Scott did a great job remembering most of them.
I love my little paleontologist 

No comments:

Post a Comment