Monday, September 16, 2013

Scotties Best Friend

Scott and Mark are the best of friends.
Scott tells me sometime within the first half hour of being awake that daddy took the train to work.
One of our favorite things to do is walk over to trax and walk with daddy home from work.
Scott also talks about wanting to go to work with daddy.
He just thinks his dad is the best and lets face it, he is.
Well Mark has been taking a few trips this summer and will be going on some business trips coming up along with his first dear hunt which will also call him away.
Scott and I both hate daddy being gone.
I don't know how others deal with having their husbands/ father of their children gone all the time.
I guess they deal because they have to the same way we do but just because we have to doesn't make it easier.
Scott sleeping in Marks spot does help us both though.


Here's Scott so proud of himself for getting to wear daddies shirt to bed.
My siblings and I used to sleep in my dads shirt all the time as kids and I think Scott would love for it to continue in our house.


When Mark comes back it's hard not to indulge Scott at the store when he says, "I want to eat Halloween Oreos with daddy after work."
Seriously, this kid has us wrapped around his finger.
This great shot is a monumental moment.
It's Mark teaching Scott the proper way to eat an oreo.
We've tried to teach him before but that was when Scott didn't dip.
Well he excepted the lesson this time.
I don't know if it'll stick right away but he does love having the milk to drink with his cookies.
Mark we love you and cherish the moments your home with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment