Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Pregnancy Update

Well I'm pregnant and it shows.
I've decided I just get big while pregnant and that's ok.
Sure I'd love to be tiny everywhere but my belly.
I'd love to only look pregnant when seen from the side.
But that's not me.
Oh well.
Something I realize now that I couldn't have known before is this too shall pass.
I mean you know there is a baby inside you but while pregnant with Scott I just felt like it would never happen.
Now I know he'll come out and in some ways it will all happen too fast.
I lost the weight after I had Scott, although it took a lot more work then I expected.
Now I know I can do it.
I can have this baby, I can get through the late night feedings and the long days without sleep.
I can loose the weight and button my pants again someday.
I even get the privileged of knowing that I get to have one on one time with this little guy while Scott's at school.
Experience in pregnancy hasn't made it less exciting or thrilling, it has made it more so.
Sure I still get super uncomfortable and wonder why I asked to go through this again but then I remember how much I love Scott and think, Wow, I get to love another little guy that much.
Exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment