Thursday, August 15, 2013

Some Great Baby News

We are so happy and excited to introduce Scott's baby
BROTHER!

There have been a few complications and we've been able to get quite a few ultra sounds.
With the worry it's been nice to get some visual conformations that the baby is doing ok.
This little guy is already proving to be like his big brother; he's a mover.
I've been told a few times that it's probably a boy and I needed the prep time.
I will admit, I really wanted a girl.
One of each would have been nice.
But knowing that I've got anther sweet little baby boy coming to our family just thrills me.
Scott really seemed to want a girl though.
Almost all his friends are girls.
When I asked him what we should name baby brother he said, "Baby Sister."
Once brother get's here I'm sure he will love his baby brother as much as we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment