Monday, August 12, 2013

Katie Lady

Kate hasn't been doing so great lately.
I don't know the details but so will be going into surgery next week for issues with her kidneys.
She has also been getting over a fever so she has been doing a lot of laying around, waiting to feel healthy again.
I thought if she's going to be doing nothing, she may as well be doing nothing at my house.
The thing is that Kate has a hard time doing nothing, especially when there is decorating to do.
Since I am feeling better and in the nesting stage I have been doing a lot of decorating and trying to get the house ready for the baby.
So Kate helped me attack a few projects that I've been taking way to long to act on.
Here she is letting Scott help her paint.
I say letting because she wouldn't even let me help her paint, she loves it so much.


We rearranged Scott's room and decorated it.
This project would have taken me at least a week to do but with her help it happened in a day.
This girl might not be feeling up to par but she still knows how to get stuff done.
Thanks Kay for all your help.
Couldn't have done it without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment