Monday, August 19, 2013

Fishies Take Two

Scott got a fish tank and fishies for one of his Christmas presents this pas year.
They, sadly, didn't last long.
We put the tank away thinking we probably did something wrong.
Oh well.
But recently Scott's fascination with Dinosaurs has subsided and marine life has taken over.
He is obsessed with sharks and whales and all kinds of fish.
he is constantly asking for things like swordfish candy and bow head whale chicken nuggets.
We've tried getting creative and helped him with his requests when we can.

This is an octopus hot dog sitting atop fishy mac and cheese.
He just decided he likes mac and cheese, I think we're up to about 15 foods he'll eat now.
Anyway, I decided with his new love for marine life there's not a good reason to not fill up the tank and try our hand at fishies again.
I was so fun taking Scott to the pet store and looking at all the fish.
He also loved seeing all the fish tank decor.
We decided on going with Guppies this time around.
He was so excited to bring them home and get everything set up.

He now takes many of his meals sitting in front of the tank and wakes up every morning running up to them and saying, "Good morning guppies."
I love making this boy happy.

1 comment:

  1. Caroline, I am so sorry I have been a lousy friend! I have been reading your blog and catching up on your life...you are amazing! I am so so happy to hear about your baby boy! That is the BEST news! Lets plan something next week... Or the next if you are up for it.

    ReplyDelete