Sunday, May 4, 2014

Our Blessed Second Child

 We finally blessed baby Dean.
It was a special day for our whole family.
We had a few friends come by too which made the day even more special.
The blessing Mark gave him was short and sweet and beautiful.
Mark is a man of few words but his words are always powerful.
He was blessed to continue in health, always be a source of joy and pride to his family, that he would look out for his older brother, know right from wrong, make good choices, be faithful, and that he would live in accordance with the principles and teachings of the church.
As a mother, I know that my child is special and there is so much I want for both of my boys.
I know that my baby Dean is capable of great things and that the Lord knows it too.
Here are some pics from our wonderful day.








No comments:

Post a Comment