Monday, May 5, 2014

Mark's New Job

Mark is our superman.
He works so hard for his family.
I love how seriously he takes his responsibilities as a
husband and father and provider for us.
Without him our family would crumple.
The Proclamation to the Family is so perfect and I know that a family with a mother a father is ordained of God.
Anyway, I'm supposed to be telling you about Mark's new job.
He is still working at Zions Bancorp but has changed departments.
He was in the auditing department but was recommended by an old coworker to the risk management department when this coworker was moving up.
See what I'm saying, such a hard worker.
Well after the interviews they picked a different person for the position but that's because they realized while interviewing him that he would be perfect for this new position they were creating.
He is so excited to be changing things up and adding to his resume, not to mention the better pay.
This all comes at perfect timing for us since our family just expanded.
He also gets an additional week of vacation days and a bonus.
I am so proud of my man.
It's so nice to have his job recognize how awesome he is too.
We celebrated with an awesome home cooked meal since that's his favorite (my least but it wasn't about me so I sacrificed).
I made him some steaks, buttery potatoes, zuccinni and squash, a green salad, and banana cream pie for dessert.
He sounded like What About Bob while eating it, mmmmm this and mmmmmm that.
He's an awesome husband, I guess I can be an awesome wife once in a while.
Anyway, Thanks Mark, for everything you do for your family.
We love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment