Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mothers Day 2014

Can I just tell you all how much I love being a mom?!
It helps that I have to two most cutest and wonderful boys in the world as my sons.
They seriously have been my dream since I can remember.
I've always wanted to be a mom.
Probably cause my mom is so wonderful.
And it is even better having her as the worlds best grandma.
My boys are the reason I get up every morning so excited and the reason I go to bed each night exhausted.
I wish I could be a kid with them.
Scott is just always (well mostly) happy.
He is excited to do pretty much everything.
And Dean, oh how I just want to cuddle him all day long.
I just want to stop my boys from growing up.
I hope and prey that they can find girls someday that they can go to the temple with and start a family with and make me a grandma.
This is the best job in the world and everyday I feel so blessed to be entrusted with these perfect little angel boys.


Oh yeah, I almost forgot to share this awesome gift Scott got for me.
At church Scott filled out a questionnaire about me.
Here's how it went (Scott's answers are in green):
My mom's name is: Caroline
My mom is 30 years old.
My mom weighs 9 girl pounds.
My mom's job is ______.
My mom's favorite food is ice cream.
My mom laughs when she just laughs.
My mom always says "go play with your daddy- trains."
My mom's favorite color is Blue.
My mom cooks the best dinner.
If my mom had time, should would love to work.
My mom and I like to open presents.
I love my mom because she reads me scriptures at night.

Some he got right, some he got wrong.
But all brought a smile to my face and warmth to my heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment