Friday, May 9, 2014

Aquarium Pass

As many of you know, we are a family that loves animals.
Especially animals under the sea.
This love for me started when I was a very little girl.
In the kindergarten I used to say that I wanted to live in San Francisco and work for National Geographic as an under the sea photographer.
I also said that I would die by a shark while on the job.
I was a weird kid, still am actually.
Anyway, Mark has also always loved to learn about animals so I guess it's no surprise that Scott would grow up obsessed with animals and sea creatures. 
Well when living in the village we had a zoo pass which we loved and we had the most fun going as a family and with friends.
So now that we are in South Jordan and the Aquarium has moved to Draper we decided that we had to get a season pass to it too.
We decided to do a joint pass with our upstairs neighbors so that we could not only get it cheaper but also get two guests in for free each time we go.
We did something similar with the zoo pass and it was awesome.
Now, not only Mark can get in free but my mom can come and Melissa and her kids can come and Kelsie and well, anyone we want to go with.
We are super excited.
We just went for the first time at this new location and it's so nice.
So much better then before.
Scott was blown away by all the exhibits.
He even touch the shark and the sting rays, something I was always too afraid to do but seeing him do it make me finally work up the courage too.
Scott's favorite part was that part.
my favorite part was the great blue ocean room at the end.
It was dark with a huge wall of a fish tank that had all different kinds of ocean animals.
It had soothing music on and if it weren't for all the people and the whole watching my kids gig I would have curled up and taken a nap.
So to any of my friends who have been wondering about the new aquarium location then give us a call and we can all go.
But you're going to have to listen to Scott and I tell you all sorts of random facts about what we're seeing.


No comments:

Post a Comment