Saturday, May 24, 2014

Four Months Old

This baby of mine is incredible.
Oh how I adore him.
He is finally starting to sleep through the night a bit more regularly.
He's not as good as Scott was at this age but a lot of that has to do with him being in our room.
He is such a chubby baby that I just love to cuddle and squeeze.
He has been much better at feeding then Scott was and it shows all over his body.
He rolls over now which really freaks me out.
He seems so motivated to move and explore.
I just want to keep him tiny and baby like forever.
He is so expressionative.
We get a lot of scowls but also a lot of smiles, especially when he sees me, and couriosity and wonder when he watches Scott.
He's a total mama's boy so when Mark's holding him he's just reaching for me.
I love my freedom and need Mark to be able to take the baby from me from time to time but I really do relish in his love for me.
I just love this baby boy of mine so so much.
He has brought so much love into our home.
I can't imagine our life without him.
weight: 15lbs 11oz  50%
height: 26.25"  90%
head: 17"  90%


No comments:

Post a Comment