Monday, March 31, 2014

Snap Shots

We had my wonderful and talented friend, Erin snap Dean's first photo shoot.
We were completely blown away by everything she did.
We felt like models because stepped out of her friend shoes and into her professional shoes.
The great thing about her is that since Scott knows her and likes her he was able to stay calm and happy and play with her and her assistant.
She started off taking pictures of him. 

I can't begin to tell you how much I love these pics.
Each one is a face that I see everyday.
Each one is a face that I love.
And now, thanks to Erin, each one is a face that I will be able to remember.
Our last family pictures he was nervous for and it showed across his face.
These pictures show his true sweet and funny faces.
Priceless!


These are the family pictures we got.
Isn't Scott just the sweetest big brother.
Him and Dean are adorable with one another.
And I love these shots of Dean and me.
They captured the peace and joy I feel with my new baby.



And look at all these beautiful and perfect shots of my baby Dean.
I know my baby is cute beyond compare but to actually have pictures of him that do him justice would be  impossible I thought.
Every time I see these pictures I am floored.
These are the type of pictures that I see and think that's that type I want and never quite get.
These are the pictures I will look at for the rest of my life and thank God for the perfect and clear memory they provide.
Thank you Erin.
You have an amazing gift and we feel so blessed that you shared it with us.
Oh, Dean was 6 weeks old when these shots were taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment