Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Dean's Two Months


Getting to two months means there's another doctors appointment.
The more I meet with the doctor the more I love him.
It's nice chatting about Dean's progress and hearing how good he's doing.
And I enjoy finding out about what's to come.
I've forgotten so much since going through this with Scott.
The best part about the appointment is getting his stats.
Dean
weight..........12.12lbs..........60%
height..........23.3"..........60%
head..........15.8"..........75%
Scott
weight..........12.88lbs..........73%
height..........23.75"..........75%
head..........16.5"..........90%
Dean was quite a bit bigger then Scott was at two weeks but Scott grew a ton at this stage.
He was such a chunk.
Dean, also a chunk, is slowing down.
But Dean is looking more and more like Scott.
They have their differences for sure but I think that they are more similar in appearance then different now.
Dean is hitting his mile stones which is always nice to confirm.
He still loves to sleep during the day and is sleeping longer and longer at night.
I don't think it'll be long till he's sleeping through the night which I'm so excited about.
He wakes up more during the day.
We love to stare at each other and talk. 
The more I talk to him the more he talks to me and smiles at me.
Those are becoming my favorite things to see and hear.
He loves laying on his back but not as much on his tummy.
Dean is such a mamma's boy and I love it.
He doesn't seem to respond to Mark the same way Scott did though.
Mark always had the magic touch with Scott now it's my turn.
Dean's favorite place to be is laying vertical with his head resting on my chest.
I try to spend at least one of his naps a day with him in my arms, I just love holding him.
Scott is still loving being a big brother but I think he's getting bugged that someone else's needs are being placed before his.
I think he misses having mommy all to himself too.
Luckily he, like Mark and I, still love Dean despite the changes and wouldn't trade him for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment