Friday, March 7, 2014

CPA

Mark is finally and officially a CPA!
He started his exams in May last year.
He had to retake the second test once but the other three he past the first time.
The third test he did right before I had the baby and the last one he took February 28th.
He has been studying a lot for these last two.
We are so proud of him.
I kinda felt helpless.
I really wanted to do something for him but I was so busy with the baby and Scott that I didn't even make him meals.
But I had made a few freezer meals before I had the baby and we got A LOT of meals from friends and family.
We were both very taken care of .
Now that Mark is done the thing that we are most looking forward to is being lazy together again.
Sitting around and doing nothing but hanging out with Scott and holding Dean.
I guess another result to be happy about is the promotion that he'll get at work.
That'll be kinda nice.
Way to go babe.
All your hard work has paid off.
I am hoping the days of difficult tests are over.

No comments:

Post a Comment