Monday, March 31, 2014

Ladies Night

Saturday night was the new Ladies Conference. It used to be that there was one Relief Society Conference and one Young Womens Conference a year. This was the first year that not only were the two organizations combined but they are now open to the primary girls 8 years old and up. It was pretty exciting. Melissa and I wanted to make sure we went to hear all that went on.  Dean and I went up to Ogden for the evening and Melissa brought Lexie.  It was a great conference that was definately inspired.  I couldn't help but feel a ping of jealousy when I saw all those cute mom's sitting there with their daughters.  But I was reminded that if I don't get to go with a daughter of my own I wont be alone.  After wards we went to Chili's for some appetizers and dessert.  It was so nice to get out.  Dean and Lexi slept pretty much the whole time, except for a feeding, so it felt nice to get out and be a women and not just a mom. Melissa and I could probably laugh all night but seeing that we are both new mommies again we lasted till about 9:30.  Oh well, I'll take what I can get.  Thanks Melissa, for a great night out.

No comments:

Post a Comment