Monday, October 28, 2013

School Pics

Scott having one of his preschools in an elementry school means we get to take school pictures.
This and the bus are some of my favorite things about him already in the public school system.
Here's this years.


Last year it fell on a day that wasn't his normal school day so I took him in and helped him through the anxiety that new experiences bring.
This year it fell on a school day and I just sent him off.
I can tell you exactly what they said that brought this smile out.
"Smile!"
Now if they had said "cheese" they would have gotten his normal smile but over the last month or two he has picked this to be his smile on command.
I thought about doing retakes and trying to get the natural smile out of him but seriously this is cute.
I love this snap shot of a memory that I might have forgotten down the road.
Let's face it, every child practices fake smiles.
I just can't help loving this kid and all his quarks.

No comments:

Post a Comment