Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Halloween Fun

Last year we went to the pumpkin patch and sure, it was fun but all we did was pay way too much to walk around a muddy field and pick out a pumpkin.
This year I wanted more.
So we went to Cornbellies and Thanksgiving Point.
It did NOT disappoint, as if Thanksgiving point could.
We went with the Krommenhookes.
We all have the best time with them.
There was so much for the kids to do and it wasn't cheesy or boring for the adults either.
I was a bit worried that Scott might get over whelmed but he was a champ.
This kid is walked in like he owned it and had no problem going from one activity to the next.
The only fit we got that night was when it was time to leave and say goodbye to Jeff, Amber, Jade and Tatum who he always hates leaving.
I think I loved most of all that Mark got to see Scott have the time of his life and play with him.
I take Scott to the fun places usually and get to see the happy Scott and by the time Make comes home Scott is all tuckered out and cranky.
The other nice thing was that Mark and Jeff took charge of the kids and left Amber and I to just fall back and chat.
For those who haven't been, you really need to put it on your holiday to do list next year.
I think it just became our Halloween tradition.

No comments:

Post a Comment