Saturday, October 12, 2013

Quick Trip

October is full of trips for Mark.
Two business trips and hunting with a lot of hunting prep days to take Mark away from us.
Not used to sharing him so much and Scott and I weren't happy about it.
So in between all the trips was a long weekend that we wanted to make the most out of.
We originally thought we would go visit a National Park but then the government shut down and so the parks closed.
Don't get me started on the injustice there.
But my parents rented a cabin for us at Yuba Lake.
I'd never even heard of it.
It was too cold to swim but we got to take a beautiful and kinda cold walk around the lake.
Scott loved being with Grandma and Grandpa and Natalie.
It felt good get away, even if just for a night.

We had such a great time Mom and Dad are thinking of making this the place of our next family camp trip this summer.
I sure hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment