Monday, March 11, 2013

Bus

Scott has been going to school since he turned three.
It hasn't been easy.
He doesn't transition well.
Especially when it's transitioning away from his momma.
But he's been getting better at the separation and even stopped crying when he was going to school.
So the next step was to start the bus.
Here's Scott waiting for the bus outside our house. 
Here comes the bus. 
Here's Scott getting on the bus and telling me to come on also.
And the last one is of Scott starting to call my name when he realized I wasn't staying on with him.
Sites like this break my heart.
This is why it's easier for me to just give in because I'm a sucker for that face.
He just doesn't understand what's happening.
I want so badly to take all his fears away and make sure he is always safe and happy.
I wish he could understand that I do these things to help him grow.
Times like this that I get a glimpse of how our Father in Heaven feels.
Someday you will understand why you go through these challenges Scott.
Just know that I don't challenge you to punish you but to help you grow stronger.
I love you Scotty Boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment