Sunday, March 24, 2013

Vernal Trip

 Well Kelsie moved to Vernal a while ago.
I've been wanting to visit her there ever since she left.
But life happens and we had to keep putting it off.
But I decided to make it happen this time, with or without Melissa.
What do you know Melissa was able to come also.
We had such a great time.
We all talked as if no time had passed and the kids started playing as if no time had passed.
Isn't that just how it is with besties though?!
While there we went to the dinosaur museum and it did not disappoint.
Scott had a great time and we impressed everyone with our great knowledge of all the dinosaurs.
Melissa and Kelsie would ask us what the names of the dinosaurs were then check the sign to see if we were right.
We always were.
They started hoping we would get it wrong but Scott and I have been studying dinosaurs for well over a year now.
We also got in some shopping oddly enough.
I didn't go there thinking I would spend any money.
I means it's Vernal.
What could I possibly find there that I couldn't find in SLC?
But one of Kelsie's friends informed her that there was a lady in town selling a lot of way cute clothes and the big city building.
It was kinda like a small town expo.
The booths were pretty much all selling hunting gear or stuff to trick out your truck (I have never seen more trucks in my life while there).
But there was one lady that was selling really cute clothes and they were all great prices.
We dropped tons of cash buying stuff.
Somehow Vernal surprised me.
There was just two things we didn't do while there and that was stuff our face with brownies and make orange julius.
Oh well, we will have to just plan another trip.
Here are the kiddies making funny faces at the Dinosaur Museum. 
 Here's us girls squeezing together.
We also thought we'd decorate eggs since Easter was just a week away.
Scott has only known decorating eggs with these girls.
It's a tradition that I think we're gonna have to keep. 
Scott loves decorating eggs and tries to steal his friends eggs after he's done with his.
When we stop him he grabs the ones he's already done and recolors them so most of his eggs turn out brown in the end.
Keni hasn't been feeling so well for quite some time.
Kels doesn't know why but she seems to just always be tired.
Kels did say that she was more lively then she'd been in a long time while we were there.
Poor thing.
I know the real Keni and as fun as she was while there we knew that something was up with the poor darling.
Hope you feel better soon Kenners.
I also go to spend some much needed time with Brock.
He has the sweetest smile and I couldn't stop giving him loves.
I'm very happy to report that I won him over and he was reaching for me while his mom was holding him towards the end of the visit.
Jaeley was just so happy to be with her best friend Keni again.
She seemed to just never calm down with excitement and happiness.
I think Brayden enjoyed being with another boy his same age.
Brock and Brayd were pretty cute together.
We had such a great time and the time past way too fast.
Sorry it took so long to get out there Kels, I wont let it take so long again.

No comments:

Post a Comment