Wednesday, March 20, 2013

MCDONALDS

When I was little I was obsessed with McDonalds.
My mom said that we would be driving in the car and every time I saw the double golden arch I would yell out "MCDONALDS" and beg to go there.
EVERY TIME!
Well Scott is proving to be like his mom again.
Since McDonalds is in almost every Walmart it seems I often stop there to get a large Dr. Pepper, it's only a dollar.
Every now and again we will go strait to Walmart after school and I'll get Scott a happy meal for lunch.
Seriously this happens at most twice a month so don't judge me, I know it's not great for him.
Well one day we went to Walmart very first thing in the morning and we got to have breakfast at McD's.
I hadn't had breakfast there for probably a decade and this was Scott's first time.
He loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment