Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Years Resolutions 2013

Well it's a whole new year and I have been thinking of the things I want to change about myself this coming year for the last month.  One of the biggest things I want to work on is BLOGGING!  I have been letting posts pile up for a month or more at a time and then I have to try to play catch up and forget so many things. So I am going to try to record happenings as they happen.  Might not be every time but I need to do better.  Another thing that I want to do with this blog is record birthdays.  In my family when it's somebodies birthday we celebrate at one of our every two week dinners and go around the table and say something nice about that person.  So I am going to try to have a post dedicated to each of my family members on their birthday.  I'm also going to try to take more pictures of everyday life, not just the big moments.
As a family we are continuing our resolution to see new National Parks.  We have already started this one since we had to make reservations at Yosemite six months in advance.  We are planning a trip in May there along with a few others in California.  We might even plan another trip to some up north in Organ and Washington. Some of my other resolutions fall into the health and spiritual departments so I don't want to get into them.  I just wanted to start the year out letting you all know I will be doing better. 
HAPPY 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment