Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas 2012

On Christmas Eve we met up with the Smith's to exchange gifts and get together one last time this year.
While gathering gifts to bring them Scott thought it was time to open gifts finally.
We walked to the front room to leave to find him opening one of Mark's gifts, two Batman movies.
Mark didn't want to leave after he saw that but I promised him it would be worth holding off on the movies for this breakfast.
Kneaders all you can eat French Toast.
I'm telling you it's amazing!
Afterwards we went home and did watch one of Mark's new Christmas movies.
Poor Scott, he didn't even open up one of his gifts.
That night we headed to my mom and dad's to spend Christmas with my family.
My Brother Josh came over from California to be with us and it was great to have him home.
He's not photogenic so I didn't get any good shots of him, dang it!
 Here's Trevor and Kate.
 Mark and Matt Sharing a moment.
 Matt and Sarah
 Natalie and mom (almost called her Grandma, I'm so used to saying that for Scott)
 Kate and Dad
 Scott got a dragon tube on Christmas Eve.
 Just a little excited about that.
 Scott got lots of dinosaurs from Grandma and Grandpa.
He was pretty much done after he opened those.
I made Scott and I matching P.J.'s about an hour before we left on Christmas Eve.
I also forgot to give him P.J.'s, what is wrong with me!
Here we are opening presents Christmas morning.
Best Christmas morning EVER!
 My parents live directly in front of a mountain.
While eating breakfast that morning we saw the big horned sheep on the mountain.
They usually aren't so low and it is really rear to see them.
Mark was so thrilled to see them that he put on his hiking boots that he luckily wore over and hiked up to see them.
The above picture is from our house.
The rest are from Mark's hike.
He said he got about 15 feet away.




 Here's a happy Scotty boy swimming with his Auntie Katie.
He put the goggles on himself and I'm amazed that he did because he has issues with things on his head.
How does he make even those ugly goggles look cute?
It was a wonderful Christmas for this family.

No comments:

Post a Comment