Sunday, December 23, 2012

Lights

We got to see A LOT of Christmas lights this year.
Scott loved it.
He has really gotten into Christmas this year.
I love it.
First place we went to was the zoo for Zoo Lights.
We have had a pace that past two plus years and we still haven't gotten around to going.
Well this year it was completely free and we were not going to miss out.
We had Brooke staying with us for a few days so she came with.
We also went with the Smiths.
Having good company was probably the best part.
Oh and seeing the reindeer, that was cool too but the lights were just OK and there weren't any animals to be seen and that was NOT OK!
 Glad we didn't pay for it.
It was also a freezing cold night, we came at the "warmest" part of the night and were leaving right when it was getting really cold and starting to snow.
All Scott wanted to do was play in the water and thus get more cold and all Brooke wanted to do was get warm.
Both fussing for the opposite reason.
Well that was on Tuesday.
On Saturday we with my family to Temple Square.
This is always free but I would pay every year if I had to because I love it so much.
One of marks biggest pet peeves is dealing with traffic and parking downtown.
We decided to avoid it by taking Trax.
So smart!
 We lost Mark for a bit while there and that's pretty annoying since it was the Saturday before Christmas and without phones it would have been impossible to find him. 
But he was off taking pictures.
He is getting so good at figuring the settings out on the camera.
I had the camera for a little bit and every picture I took was deleted because they were so bad.
Here are a few of what he got.

 There were so much more that he took that I was amazed at the way he caught the light but I already put too many pictures up as is.
Here is my amazing family.
I love the lights,
I love Temple Square,
I love being with my family,
and I LOVE CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment