Thursday, January 10, 2013

Best Friends Forever

Scott's new favorite movie is Ice Age.  
Everyday, all day if he could.  
Well he was watching it last night and I was standing in front of the counter eating.  
Out of the blue Scott gets so happy and excited and jumps up and runs to me. 
 He says as he gets to me, "You're my best friend mom, Best friends forever." 
 He then grabs my leg and turns me so he can give my legs the biggest hug ever.  
I then swooped him up and squoze him like crazy.  
WOW! I love this kid.  
And I love him talking. 
 I told Mark the story and he run up to Mark and said, "Best friends forever, dad."  
He has up wrapped around his finger.  
Thanks Scott, you are our best friend too.
Another awesome thing about Scott lately is how grateful he is.  
He says Thanks after he gets everything.
Cereal, sandwich, chicken nuggets, juice, milk, water, snacks, a toy, getting to watch a movie, taking a  shower, after a kiss, after a hug, after we say I love you...
We are happy to know that at least we've done something right.
Well I walked out of my room this morning to find out that Scott had tried to poor his own drink.
Juice was everywhere.
Well this is the first time it's happened so I couldn't get too mad at him.
I told him it was a bad choice and he needed to get us if he wanted a drink.
He looked so sad and scared but I told him it was OK, just not to do it again.
After wards he thanked me.
You're welcome for telling you not to do something Scott.
He can be hard sometimes but awesome moments like those SOOOO make up for it.
Love you Scotty Boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment