Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Walking with Dinosaurs

This show came to town.
A dinosaur show.
With life size dinosaurs.
I see advertisements for dinosaur things and I instantly must get it for Scott.
It's a problem I know.
But this boy loves it all.
He sucks it all in.
But I have to think sensibly and I don't want him to be spoiled so most the time it's no.
Well this show was a huge temptation for me.
I kept seeing the signs, hearing the rave reviews and even looked into it.
Each ticket would have been $30+ and that's for the cheep seats.
It wasn't going to work out.
But one night we got a phone call from our upstairs neighbors in our last house, the Neilsons.
They had won some tickets and had two left over if we wanted to use them we could, we'd just have to be there in an hour.
Are you kidding me?
My heart started pounding with excitement.
Scott was going to be in Heaven.
We got there early cause I was not going to do anything to screw this up.
We got an amazing parking spot, right across the street from Energy Solutions Arena and free.
I guess Scott had a lot of good carma stacked up.
We sat in box seats with awesome views and a bathroom in the box.
Scott gets really calm when he's having heavenly moments.
It's almost frustrating cause I want him to be bouncing up and down and laughing spontaneously.
But he kinda turns into super shy, playing it cool kid.
But I know how to read it so it was fine.
I loved being able to take him.
I'm so grateful for people thinking of Scott and wanting to make him happy too.
We are so blessed to live with a Scottosaurus Rex and learn all about dinosaurs.
He's just so fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment