Saturday, December 6, 2014

Live Nativity

My parents got tickets to the Alpine Live Nativity.
I thought, cool I liked the one in Draper with the young women, it'll be fun.
Mark didn't feel like going so I took the boys.
Holy cow, it was so much better then the one in Draper.
There were more animals that Scott was able to touch.
That was the fun part.
Then you head up the hill and wonder through these ginormous barns where there is a market place of Bethlehem.
People buying and selling things, children playing games.
Then you walk out and find some shepherds.
Then some angels singing.
After listening for a while we were allowed into a smaller barn.
In there we found a few more animals and a mom and a dad and a sweet little baby.
It was magical.
Scotty and the other kids were shocked and started whispering.
"There's Jesus!"
They said.
I loved sharing this gift with Scott.
Having him see a reflection of the true meaning of Christmas.
Having him feel the sweet spirit of Christmas.
I love this time of year.
I hope we get to come back next year.
Just perfection! 


No comments:

Post a Comment