Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Packing

I really love packing.
I'm kinda a nazy about organizing the boxes and labeling.
Mark is not allowed to help me pack anything except for his own things.
Even then, he's really not very good at it.
He throws things in his bags, then puts a few other things in boxes, way too much empty space in my opinion.
But when we've started moving in, he always comes to me asking where somethings are.
How am I supposed to know, I didn't pack it.
But I can usually find it, cause I'm pretty awesome.
Anyway, this time around packing is hard.
Dean is hard.
Whatever goes in, he pulls out.
So frustrating.
So we are restricted to nap times or when Mark is home to occupy him.
Scott on the other hand is awesome.
He loves to help.
I love to get him to write my labels.
Well the easy ones.
I tend to get a bit detailed.
Not for the packers help but for mine when we get into the house.

I also love unpacking.
It's like a brand new puzzle with the same pieces.
Well sometimes I get some new pieces after I move in.
I'm so looking forward to our old house and making it feel new again.
It's weird, we're moving into the house while Dean is the same age as Scott when we moved out.
It's like picking up where we left off.
This adventure is going to be good for us.
Now for more boxes, I must go.

No comments:

Post a Comment