Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas 2014

I love Christmas morning.
I have always woken up early and waited.
Waited for my dad to come home from delivering papers.
Waited for my siblings to wake up.
Waited for my mom and dad to get the camera.
Waited for Katie and Sarah to go a little faster down the stairs.
Now I have to wait for Scott to wake up.
Then for Dean to wake up.
Then for Mark to wake up which is absolute torture because Mark is really annoying to wake up in the morning.
Then we talk about what Christmas is really about then head down stairs.
Oh I totally understand the camera thing because these are my favorite pictures of the day.
Then the waiting continues.
Scott has never been one to rip open wrapping paper.
And he still opens up one and forgets about the others cause he just wants to play with the one in front of him.
Dean did it too.
I just want to see the face I've been imagining since I got the gifts for them.
It was a wonderful Christmas morning in our old home.
I always loved this home in December.
This home was built with Christmas decor in mind.
Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment