Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Let Them Eat Cake

Well Operation Baby Drop didn't work.
I am pretty angry.
So what do I do when I get angry?
I bake a cake!
Ok I don't bake a cake every time but when I do it makes me happy so I did this time.
It has helped a little.
I decided since I'm making a cake I might as well have fun with it and bring and even bigger smile to the Scotty boys face.
I saw the idea for this on pinterest recently and thought I'd give it a shot.


Scott loved it.
It was his idea to put the candles on for arms
He of course made us light them and sing the happy birthday song.
But he wanted it sang to him and to the baby which is incredibly cute.
So even though I didn't have the baby last weekend we still sang him a happy birthday song in hopes that he comes this coming weekend.
Cross my fingers!

No comments:

Post a Comment