Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Baby Shower

I have the sweetest Beehives ever!
They through me a surprise baby shower.
I kinda already knew.
My partner with the Beehives, Ginell, told me about it so I would keep the day clear and so I wouldn't ask any weird questions about that Wednesdays activity.
I actually was surprised tho because they had not only included all the young women but also welcomed it up to the Relief Society.
I got pretty over whelmed at all that came to celebrate with the girls.
I just love this organization and all the love that it offers me.

The top left I am opening gifts.
The top right is Ginell and me.
I just love her.
The bottom left is me and my belly and my sweety Elle and her balloon.
She is one of my favorites and she was such a goof that night.
I'm surprised all the laughing didn't induce me right there.
And the horrible picture is of me with me mouth stained blue from my very boy cake that they made for me.
Completely ugly but too funny to skip.

No comments:

Post a Comment