Sunday, July 5, 2015

Independence Day

We had a fun Fourth of July.
We went to my parents house for dinner and played fun outdoor games.
Then we went to the Alpine park for fireworks.
So I guess everybody in Alpine goes there.
Including those who buy fireworks.
Seriously if you want an AMAZING and free fireworks show go there.
There are at least 5 different people setting them off at any given time.
And we're not talking about the little ground spinners or the loud annoying ones although there are plenty of those too.
I'm talking about the cool sky ones.
I was stunned but everything going off.
We were way too close to the action because I got ash in my eye while looking up at it and we had a spinner go right over our blankets that was pretty freaky.
It's a big park and there are plenty of safe places to observe.
We stayed for about an hour after dark before that spinner went off and we decided to leave.
But we decided to go home over Suncrest and we could see them still going off from there.
It will definitely not be the last time we go there.
So grateful for all our freedoms
God bless the USA. 


No comments:

Post a Comment