Saturday, August 16, 2014

Scott's New Wheels


Scott has finally started to show interest in riding a bike.
All he needed to say is, "Mom, I want a bike."
That's all he needs to say and I go strait to the store.
Ever since Mark and I got married I have dreamed of Mark teaching our children how to ride.
But Mark has never wanted to push his interest on Scott.
I haven't wanted to either but I do want to see my son take an interest in the things that interest us.
So I've waited.
But now we're on our way.
Of course he needed a helmet.
I let him pick it out so he would want to wear it.
Safety first.
So to help him get the hang of it we take him to the church parking lot during the week.
Great place to practice, very few obstacles.
I don't know how long we'll need the training wheels and to be honest I don't care at this point.
I'm just so happy he's on a bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment