Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Ogden Temple Walk Thru


Oh how I love living in Utah, the land of the Temples.
We as Young Women got to go on a tour of the newly remodeled Ogden Temple.
It looks so much better then it used to.
I loved experiencing it with my girls too.
I got to tell them a few things about the rooms, tell them about the Mt. Timpinogus Temple that was built when I was their age, share my testimony of the divinity of temples.
Yes it was a glorious day in deed.

  1.    I love to see the temple.I'm going there somedayTo feel the Holy Spirit,To listen and to pray.For the temple is a house of God,A place of love and beauty.I'll prepare myself while I am young;This is my sacred duty.
  2. I love to see the temple.I'll go inside someday.I'll cov'nant with my Father;I'll promise to obey.For the temple is a holy placeWhere we are sealed together.As a child of God, I've learned this truth:A fam'ly is forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment