Friday, July 11, 2014

Me Time

It has been hard to find "me time" with two boys.
And if I do I usually just want to rest.
But today something amazing happened.
Nap time, Quiet time, and Motivation all collided along with having all the supplies needed to finish.
I bought the frame a year ago from Ikea and then the fabric a few months after that.
When I started it once I realized that I didn't have enough fabric so I went out and got what I needed and there ended the motivation that time.
So today I set out to do it.
I found out that I didn't need the extra fabric that I bought.
But oh well, I didn't let myself dwell on that or else I would have let the negativity drain my motivation.
It was extremely easy after I figured out my plans.
Oh how I love to create.
Now I want to make one for every room.


No comments:

Post a Comment