Thursday, July 10, 2014

Ensign Peak


It was a super windy night with chances of rain.
But us girls, we're tough.
We don't let things like that stop us from accomplishing our goals.
We hiked up Ensign Peak in the dark.
Holy cow it's steep.
But it's super short too so totally worth it.
The Laurals were in charge and had organized a sweet little message once we got to the top.
It was all in preparation for camp.
I seriously can't wait to go with my girls.
Most the time I feel like one of them instead of a leader.
Maybe cause I'm so immature.
But also because these leaders teach me so much.
At this time in my life I know I would be lost without them.
Thank you young women and leaders for building my testimony and for helping to bare my burdens.
They don't know they are helping me but every day they save me.
That's how it was while hiking.
They only spoke encouragement to one another.
They played around and distracted one another from realizing how hard it was.
Sometimes the simplest things help us on our journeys in life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment