Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Bear Lake 2014

We had the best time in Bear Lake with our Ellis family.
We stayed in a nice little condo that fit us all and gave us this beautiful view.
A lake and mountains, it doesn't get much better then this.


We also went to North Beach this time.
It is THE BEST beach in all of Utah I think.
Great sand for sand castles, an incredibly long shore that made it so I didn't have to worry about Scott.
He didn't even want his floaties and practiced swimming with his head under the water too.


This kid never wanted to come out of the water.
Even when he had to pee he stayed in the water.
Mind you he came up to ankle deep water and pulled his shorts down all the way and exposed himself to the whole beach.
I know it's gross but I'd rather have my kid go waist deep and just go in the water then doing what he did.
Knowing that he would hold it in forever if I told him to come out to pee I tried to teach him to do this but I guess the pulling of the shorts down is too deeply ingrained.
That kid is a nut.


Dean had a great time and did so good with napping while we were playing.
He really tries so hard to be a big kid.
Scott loves to include him in everything so maybe that's where he gets it from.


We had so much fun with the Ellises.
It's becoming my favorite spot to vacation with family.
Hopefully we can come back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment