Thursday, June 26, 2014

Visit to Vernal

Finally went and visited the Porters since we all had the babies.
I love that this time around we went through everything together, the pregnancy, the deliveries, nursing, midnight feedings...
Obviously we weren't literally together but I loved that this time around we were doing those things at almost the same times.
I love that Kelsie was still pregnant while I was going through my first few months cause Melissa and I couldn't remember anything with our terrible new mommy brains.
Then when Poppy was born Kelsie could ask us because she had just forgotten everything.
I love that our babies will once again grow up together.
I better get Scott or Dean to marry into one of these families.
I love these girls so much.

We had such a wonderful visit.
I miss the days when we could just hang out like this on a daily basis.
Our kids just get along so good together.


These girls bring me sanity.
They let me know I can keep on going.
They make me laugh and feel like a little girl again.
Instead of playing house we are living house and making it more fun then I could imagine.
Thanks Kels, for the awesome visit.
We miss you everyday.


No comments:

Post a Comment