Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Catching Fire

Mark has been working so hard lately.
He has been trying harder to eat healthier and work out more.
So rude, whatever happened to sympathy weight?
He as been in charge of many projects at work been working extra hard to keep up with the extra demand.
He has also been studying for the next CPA exam.
I'm not good at putting in the long hours studying so I can't help but being amazed at his dedication.
Well, after a whole weekend of sitting at the home office studying and taking practice tests he took the test yesterday morning.
We wait two weeks to find out how he did.
After the test he needed some unwind time and then we went off on a much needed date.
I love my one on one time with Mark.
It's amazing how easy it is for him to make me laugh and feel young and giddy again.
We first went to Zuppa's so he could keep up with his healthy eating with a delicious pina colada salad and I got my usual TBA sandwich and lobster bisque soup.
Then we went over and saw Hunger Games, Catching Fire.
So good!
Thanks babe for all your hard work and for taking such good care of your family.
You're the best husband and father and my very best friend.
Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment