Saturday, February 16, 2013

Anne

It is my wonderful sister Annie's Birthday.
One of the most Amazing things about Anne is her ability to love everyone.
She is honestly the best example, next to Christ, of unconditional love.
Something that goes hand in hand with this is her ability to forgive.
If you wrong her in any way she will forgive you no matter what.
She doesn't need time, she wont punish you, she just lets it go.
She is also incredibly generous.
If you need help she will find a way to help you.
To the point that she can buy something and come home to show you, if you want it she will either give it to you or go back to the store and buy you one just like it.
All these things make it easy for people to take advantage of her.
And there has been plenty of people who have, when I was younger I know I did a few times.
But she's forgiven me and she's forgiven all those others who have too even though most of those people haven't asked for forgiveness.
I am so blessed to have a sister like Anne.
She teaches me so much about Christ.
I love you Annie.
Happy Birthday!



No comments:

Post a Comment