Sunday, February 23, 2014

Friends that Last


I am blessed.
I didn't used to think I was.
I had a hard time finding friends that I felt close to.
But when I went to Snow College my prayers were answered.
I got Jill and Brandi as room mates and as best friends.
Just the thought of these girls makes me happy.
Makes me feel young again.
Well Brandi came to town so we got together for lunch and a day on the farm.
Brandi has two kids that are completely adorable and who Scott instantly became friends with.
Which was good because it meant that while they ran around and played with one another the three of us could chat and laugh like no time had past.
Gosh, I love these girls.
They remind me, without even knowing it, that God hears prayers and gives us what we need.
We can't let it be so long before we get together.

No comments:

Post a Comment