Monday, February 10, 2014

Dean's 2 Weeks old


If you can't tell this boy does a lot of sleeping.
In fact all he seems to do is sleep and eat and poop, sometimes all at the same time.
It's amazing having this boy in our home.
I love snuggling him.
I love holding him while he sleeps.
I love watching him and wondering what he's dreaming about.
Mark thinks it's creepy when I watch him sleep but as him mother I don't think there's anything creepy about it.
Love my Bubba Dean.
Here's his stats from his appointment.
Weight..........8.8lbs..........69%
Height..........21.9"..........98%
Head..........14.25"..........72%
I can't help but compare his stats with Scott's from the same age so to make things easier on me I thought I'd post them here too instead of trying to find them in the past posts.
Weight..........7.6lbs..........22%
Height..........21"..........76%
Head..........14"..........50%
Dean is looking to be bigger then Scott.
But Scott was still thin and long at this stage.
He certainly bulked up from this point on.
It'll be interesting to see how Dean develops and grows. 

No comments:

Post a Comment