Sunday, July 28, 2013

Pioneer Weekend

Mark decided to take advantage of his vacation time and go on a backpacking trip up to Grand Teton National Park.
In my condition, I couldn't go with him.
So he left with a few of his buddies up to Idaho and I went south to my mom and dad's house.
He's a few pictures that they took while out.
He said it was the hardest fun he's ever had.



While he was enjoying his grand views I was enjoying mine.

This is the view from the back porch.
Sometimes I miss living in Alpine.
My parents home is beautifully located and I love the peace it offers.
While there I got to hang out with my sisters, get a pedi, go shopping and eat out.
It felt so good to relax.
My mom was there to clean up and cook for me again and it was so nice.
I really missed my Mark though.
I'm glad he got to go have a man's weekend but I'm glad it doesn't happen too often.
I need this man close.

No comments:

Post a Comment