Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Carrot

This is Carrot.
Scotty and I made him.
Scott's been begging me since summer to make a snowman with him.
Between our weird warm winter and moving it's been difficult.
But today I decided to make his dreams come true, that's what I do.
After we were done Scott named him Carrot.

A few hours later this is Carrot.
Wow was he sad.
He had tears in his eyes and a stiff upper lip.
I explained the sad truth about weather, then we sang the snowman song and I had to swear on my life that we would build another snow man someday.
Then he was happy again.
So he went and kicked him the rest of the way down.
What a funny kid.
And what a weird winter we are having.
It is March and we are outside after a snow storm without jackets.
I'm going to get really mad at mother nature if we get an ugly winter later when it's been close to nothing earlier.


No comments:

Post a Comment