Saturday, September 20, 2014

Jilly Bean

Today my Jilly Bean got married.
Oh how I love this girl.
She is one of my heroes.
I went to the bountiful temple to witness it and oh how my heart sings for this girl.
And Holy Cow, she was absolutely GLOWING!
I don't think I've ever seen her look more beautiful.
I made a complete fool of myself though.
I gave her a hug after wards and walked right past her new husband and didn't say a thing.
I just didn't think about it, no, I don't know how one doesn't think about it.
I must have blinked or wiped a tear from my eye and walked right past.
I'm such a ditzy, rude idiot.
Anyway, after wards we went to her grandma's house in Lehi to celebrate and I apologized profusely to her husband, Aaron.
He was teasing me about it which is a good thing, cause even though we just met we are already past the awkward polite hump and now on the friendly banter and joking life long friendship path like Jilly is with Mark.
Like all weddings I couldn't help but think of mine and Mark's.
Oh how I love being married and Mark is my very best friend.
He and I just have the best time together and being silly together.
We had so much fun remembering our special day during her big day.



No comments:

Post a Comment