Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thanksgiving

For Thanksgiving this year we packed up and headed up to Idaho. 
 Ryan and Katie moved there this year and we are loving having them so much closer.  
Scott loves his cousins, especially Brooke.
We played games and sent shopping and saw movies.  
Oh and we ate A LOT!
We didn't get pictures cause we were busy chasing Scott around and having a good time.
Thanks Ryan and Katie for a great long weekend trip.
This year for Thanksgiving I am so grateful for family. 
 More specifically, my own little small family.
Mark and Scott make me happier everyday then I ever was with out them.
Scott can be pretty difficult at times and I often feel like I'm blind but he is also the sweetest little boy with such a happy and kind heart.
Mark is such an amazing father and husband, I really hit the jackpot when I snatched him up.
My family takes care of me and I love being able to take care of them.
Love you all family.
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment