Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Green Thumb

I guess I got it.
Mom's dreams are coming true for me.
I think my grandma is helping me out.
I've lost a few plants along the way, but I'm not thinking about those.
My garden has exploded.
My pumpkin vines are ten feet long and growing.
We also have pumpkins growing.
My squash is trying to take over any and all empty space around the other plants.
And this zuccini grew without me ever seeing it.
Seriously, Mark's the one who pointed it out to me today while I was standing right in front of it looking at something else.
If it was a snake, it would have bit me.
Oh, I love zuccini.
Mark and I have decided to fry it in our new fryer.
Mark is in heaven with that thing.
So it's not the healthiest way to eat them but we are going to have so many of them and hopefully they will all be huge like this one so we'll be fine.
I'm so excited for the fall for the first time ever.



No comments:

Post a Comment